top of page

Group

Public·12 members

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Pro Flight Simulator Free Download Full Version 2012 15 [WORK]

You may notice that I don't ever say "developing" the product and only "branding" because that's exactly what's going on here - Pro Flight Simulator is not a new flight simulator, it's simply a re-branded version of a popular free package you may have heard of called FlightGear.

pro flight simulator free download full version 2012 15

Given the similarities between Pro Flight Simulator and FlightGear, we would recommend that prospective buyers download FlightGear for free and satisfy themselves that Pro Flight Simulator provides worthwhile value for money before purchasing it.

So it seems that Pro Flight Simulator is simply a re-brand of the popular FlightGear package, and while what they are doing is not technically "illegal", it's somewhat unethical given the circumstances. The developers capture hundreds of "first-time" flight sim enthusiasts with their page one listing on Google for the term "flight simulator". In fact, there are hundreds of "capture" websites that have been set up for the practice of capturing searchers and leading them to their website to purchase the product.

They have also set up many Twitter accounts that regularly tweet with links directed to their main website - in fact, everywhere you look you can see advertising and canvassing material. There are hundreds of websites, affiliate portals and they have even dominated the first page of Google for the term "flight simulator".

Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.

Ian Stephens is a flight simulation industry expert with over 20 years of experience and also has a keen interest in aviation and technology. Ian spends a lot of his time experimenting with various simulator packages but has a love for Microsoft Flight Simulator X because of the huge selection of add-ons available. However, Ian also has copies of Prepar3D and X-Plane installed.

Very interesting indeed. I hadn't installed FSX on my new build and was doing a search to see if there were any hot new Flight Sim stuff out there and I came across this. Interesting enough it just seemed a bit too good to be true, didn't take me long to find flightgear which I had heard of. I was dissapointed thinking that another company had invested a lot of time, dissapointing to see this great marketing for something free.

They just sell a very very old version of Flightgear! Get Flightgear 2.6 for free on www.flightgear.org. That's just a huge difference. Then just check the FlightGear wiki/forums and enable the cool options. The hardest part for newcomers is to find the third part sceneries and aircrafts. Or just the work in progress stuf. But you will see, they just improve the whole thing a lot. Try a search about the LOWI airport on the FG forum for example :)

Dear Forum members. I bought the full Proflight approx 1 yr. ago and just do not understand, why they are still offering this expensive product. It is a real disappointment.To my mind it makes no sense at all as you cannot combine it with any of the existing simulators. I have seen flight gear a similar however free product on the computer of a friend of mine. He could manage it however but was disappointed as well. It is so clumsy that it is hard to understand it. I do not say anything more.

The best combo I have found so far for absolutely ultra realistic flying (wish I could post photos) is:FSX Deluxe (sp2 freely downloaded)REX Essentials (Real Environment Xtreme $39)GEX North America (for my area: Ground environment Xtreme $39 as well)

I start'd this horrific experience in april. I bought Proflightsimulator. I bought their small trial program first. It seemed like it might be a good simulator program, so I bought their full program to get the two disk's. After waiting three weeks, I started trying to get an answer as to when would I get what I paid for. Well I can now see that after two months, I'm up that old proverbial creek. I tried to get my money back, buy going through CLICKBANK. KISS that one good buy too. The whole thing is just a big thing. They all are getting paid under the table. Every one, start writing these comments to alert others about PROflightSimulator's big scam. Tell about CLICKBANK and PAYPAL or any others who wont help to put ProFlightSimulator off E-Bay.

I have been a die-hard Microsoft FS fan for 14 years (MS FS 1998) was my first experience. I've been bitten by the bug ever since. When I've been seeing pro-flight and recently renamed virtual pilot 3D on Facebook ads I almost took the bait hook, line and sinker. Glad I googled pro-flight simulator scams first. Saved me a lot of money and headaches.

In December my wife purchased ProFlightSimulator (for $97 by the way) as a gift to me. I then foolishly forked out more money for the CD set to get the additional aircraft.In order to get this supposedly "best flight simulator ever" to work properly on my desktop computer, I had to upgrade my video card which also required an upgrade to a larger power supply.I finally got the program to run, Only to find out ProFlightSimulator, in my opinion, is no better than the FSX program that I was already using.I now have unresolved scenery issues with ProFlightSimulator that I cannot seem to get answers to from their technical support.I agree with those above that Buyer Be Aware before buying a product like this online.I can guarantee that my wife has learned this lesson.

Got the dvd package followed instructios and it wouldn't work. After a few hours of tinkering got it loaded and now aircraft won't load. Says there is yada yada missing and need to go to flightgear to fix it. What a waste of money. And I just got a new custom gaming computer and all my other games work fine i.e. gold flight simulator, train simulator work flawless.

Signing-up for PRO gives you super fast, unrestricted speed to the thousands of MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery, and more - click here to view the library for free or...

Microsoft Flight Simulator is a series of flight simulator programs for MS-DOS, Classic Mac OS and Microsoft Windows operating systems. It was an early product in the Microsoft application portfolio and differed significantly from Microsoft's other software, which was largely business-oriented. As of November 2022, Microsoft Flight Simulator is the longest-running software product line for Microsoft, predating Windows by three years.[2] Microsoft Flight Simulator is one of the longest-running PC video game series of all time.[3][4]

Microsoft Flight Simulator began as a set of articles written by Bruce Artwick in 1976 about a 3D computer graphics program. When the magazine editor said that subscribers wanted to buy the program, Artwick set to work to create it and incorporated a company called Sublogic Corporation in 1977. The company began selling flight simulators for several computer platforms, including the 8080, Altair 8800, and IMSAI 8080. In 1979 Sublogic released FS1 Flight Simulator for the Apple II. In 1980, Sublogic released a version for the TRS-80, and in 1982 they licensed an IBM PC version with CGA graphics to Microsoft, which was released as Microsoft Flight Simulator 1.00 on a self-booting disk. In the early days of less-than-100% IBM PC compatible systems, Flight Simulator and Lotus 1-2-3 were used as unofficial compatibility test software for new PC clone models.[8]

The flying area encompasses planet Earth with varying degrees of detail and includes over 24,000 airports. There is an ever-growing list of scenery representing major landmarks and popular cities. Landscape details become sparse as gameplay moves away from population centers within the flight simulator, particularly outside the United States, although a variety of websites offer scenery add-ons to remedy this.

The three latest versions incorporate sophisticated weather simulation, along with the ability to download real-world weather data (first available with Flight Simulator 2000). Additional features in these newer versions include air traffic environments with interactive air traffic control functions, new aircraft models from the historical Douglas DC-3 to the modern Boeing 777, interactive lessons, challenges, and aircraft checklists. The two latest versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator have a "kiosk mode", which allows the application to be run in electronic kiosks located in public places like shopping malls. Microsoft Flight Simulator has a wide selection of upgrades and add-ons, both free and commercial, official and fan-made.

Microsoft released a new flight simulator titled Microsoft Flight in February 2012. Developed by The Coalition (as Microsoft Game Studios Vancouver), it was not part of the Microsoft Flight Simulator series, but instead was designed to replace it and aimed at drawing new users into flight gaming. While claiming to be simpler to use for inexperienced users, it is incompatible with Flight Simulator and does not allow the use of existing Flight Simulator add-ons (including aircraft, objects, and photographic scenery).

The game was "pay to play", as only the single island of Hawai'i and one aircraft was available without buying downloadable content. On July 26, 2012, Microsoft cancelled further development of Flight.[29]

The game is Microsoft's first simulator since Microsoft Flight in 2012.[32] In addition to the PC release it was also released for the Xbox Series X and Series S, making it the first entry in the Microsoft Flight Simulator series to be released for a gaming console. The Windows PC version of the simulator was released on August 18, 2020.[33] Microsoft Flight Simulator launched for Xbox Series X and Series S on July 27, 2021. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page